Wednesday, October 03, 2007

gasboy is down

gasboy07 from My ETHEReal Adventures (link removed) has taken down his blog.

Unfortunately he has been persuaded to cease blogging:
Thank you everyone who has been visiting my blog in the past - as you have noticed I have had to remove it, based on advice from a few people. It is unfortunate, but such is life.

gasboy07 from PagingDr

Even worse, after gasboy07 deleted all of his posts and deregistered his blog, the web address has since been hijacked by some entrepreneur who has put up a web page mimicking gasboy07's blog, and redirecting readers to a whole bunch of advertisements and questionable links. I recommend that you do not visit to gasboy07's blog, and if you do, don't click on any of the links.

In a disturbing development, it seems that someone has mananged to get to the URL that my blog used to live at, pasted something from google cache, and redirected it to ads in such a way that the google spam bot won't pick it up. I'd like to say that I had nothing to do with that, and have hopefully taken sufficient action to have the site removed. Thank you to all of those who have pointed it out to me and sent me their concerns.

gasboy07 from PagingDr

No comments: