- I am not a fan of social viruses, of which I consider blog memes to be one. I particularly despise those emails that you get with a soppy story about how someone's life was magically improved by reading a poem and forwarding it to 5 other people.
- I make it a point never to forward those emails onto anybody, and perhaps I have been cursed and will be struck down in the next week by 5 different fatal diseases, and die 10 times over - but I don't believe it so I don't care. Therefore, I won't be tagging anybody else with this meme. If you are the kind of person who gets excited by this kind of thing then go knock yourself out and join in.
- When I get unsolicited phone calls from telemarketers I usually hand the phone to my incoherently babbling son.
- When the above 3-year old had his teeth out under GA, he was narky for about 4 hours and then was perfectly fine after a sleep. In fact, he never complained about any pain, and was eating normally that evening.
- I had my wisdom teeth removed under GA when I was studying at University. I was sore and bruised for 2 weeks.
- My lower lip is still a bit numb from the inferior alveolar nerve injury.
- I have a numb patch on my big toe.
- I get queasy thinking about doing ingrown toenails, but I'm fine when I'm actually scrubbed.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Milk & Two Sugars has tagged me with a blog meme. If you don't know, Wikipedia has lots to say about memes. I accept your tag, M&TS, so here are 8 (perhaps not-so) Random Things About Me.